Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Shiver and Fears New Project process

 So just recently, I bought a Cricut machine. This idea came to me after purchasing a set of stickers from a website. This was a very time consuming progress. Raising money for it, making the order with a budget, and waiting for the order to be delivered.

Why not do this myself? The problem: die-cut cutting. Cutting an image with so many small edges takes a lot of work, especially when you want to make sticker sheets. 

But this was not as easy as I wanted it to. The cutting wasn't aligned 

This was because the machine I purchased was not made for projects like this. My Cricut machine has made great stencils and a great cutout of Boo the Ghost. And maybe a few bookmarks can be useful.
But for now, stickers are tedious to make. But soon, maybe in a few months, a new Cricut machine can be purchased.
As for now. How was the bookaversary?
Well, it went great. All our fans had come and learned about Shiver and Fears, then played a cleverly made scavenger hunt. As of now, the 3 winners of this game are receiving their prizes. It was one of the best times Shiver and Fears had, as well as Boo himself. Yep, Bo was there too!

Finally, Shiver and Fears' new book is ready for preorder.
 As of now, this book is presented in it orignal areas, such as Walmart (that's a popular one now), Books-a-Million, and of course Amazon. This book is set to be presented in August. So now is a good time to buy a copy purchase here
This story is about a boy who goes to a strange toy store and gets tortured by his own toys. Check out the crazy twist the ending has.
The reason why this story took so long to create was that I was taking my time writing it. So if you read our website blog, you'll see the plan for Shiver and Fears to write 10 books has been decided not to take action.
WAY too much pressure!



No comments:

Post a Comment