Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Customized Cards

 So for the past few weeks, I have been working on some projects. Well, I call them project, but it was almost like being in a lab. 

I've been testing somethings, ever since I made Shiver and Fears stickers, it's about time to place that on pause because the Shiver and Fears Monster drawing Contest is coming and it's about time to say goodbye to Promethus and Bubonic.

We have new friends coming in soon.

That's besides the point. The point is, what else can this Cricut machine do? And how can Shiver and Fears benifit from it? Well, one project I was working on was a shirt for a friend on his birthday, but shirts take a lot of time. Buying the size and color goes for the vinyl as well.

Well, to my surprise, I found myself making cards. It'll come in handy, because usually I buy them from Walgreens. I buy a pack for myself and a pack for the contest winner. This year, I might not need to spend so much money.

But then I started thinking, what other kind of cards could I make? Heart-shaped, star-shaped, photo-framed. WHOA! The ideas started to flow. Then it hit me: what if I were to make these cards for people? You know for them to give to others? Listen, store-bought cards are good and all, but what about a card you made yourself? Or at least one that I made? It could have shimmering, foil words. It could include cut out images. It doesn't even have to be a normal-shaped card.

So, that's what I think I'll do. I'll make an order form with suggestions just like they do with cake orders....

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Ok, I need to slow down. This could be just like the cups, and the pencils, and even the books. For now I'll just give it a thought. But hey:

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment