Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, June 29, 2024

An Author's Word of Faith

 I heard stories of people who trusted God and ended up in terrible places. Lion dens, mouth of a whale, prison. People who were publicly humiliated, people who's happy lives were broken and stripped away. 

Those people stayed true to God. I will too. 

There are bible verses that state to trust God, never show fear, listen to his words. Some people sometimes have to question the path and start to mistrust the path. I can't,so I won't.

I've learned that God places tests in your path, mostly to see how you respond. Some freak out and run off the trail, never to follow the path ever again. Others try to make their own path and end up hurt and broken, dirty and in pain. But they still follow that path. I don't know the whole facts, but I'm sure some go through those tests. The grade for that test aren't always an A, but those who take those test I image spread a smile across their face.

I want to be one of them. As I takes this test, I trust that my new destination will result in peace and happiness. 

Sometime we feel comfortable where we are. And we believe that's where we are meant to be for the rest of our lives, I don't know why God changes it. But I was told it's for something better.

If I am going to stand in the heart of Jesus, then I have to believe it. So I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment