Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Order on Layaway

I'm glad that most of our merchandise is on layaway. 😊 We're trying something new 💡 by asking customers if they'd like to place an order on hold.

This idea is still new, but it seems to reduce the pressure on customers to make immediate purchases. Here's how it works: you can buy any of our available products, and if you're unable to pay right away, I can hold onto your items until you're ready.


I have four customers who have purchased cups, books, and pillows and put them on layaway. Could this be the new process that Shiver and Fears can use to increase sales? We'll see, as we still have more products available for purchase and we're open to placing them on layaway too.

Perhaps you're interested in taking advantage of this option? Do you want to put your order on layaway? 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment