Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Shiver and Fears fan fiction

 We have recieved a book cover illustration from a young boy, who has an art for story telling. This  young artist made a Shiver and Fears cover to be placed in the art gallery. His story idea: The Farmer and the Werehare has impressed me.

When hearing the title, it made me think about fables. Now, fables are not scary, but are life lessons within stories. So this is very unique to me. This cover makes me want to write the story in the form of a fable. It would be something different is Shiver and Fears history! However due to this title not being my idea, I can't do so. But that doesn't mean that Shiver and Fears can not start an idea from this.

Now, I won't give it away, but maybe one day I will create a book with this fan art as my inspiration. The ideas are endless!
Now, as for you, maybe your book cover idea can do the same. I saw give it a shot. Create a perfect title for Shiver and Fears to want to read and create the cover for it. Kids can do it, and they tend to draw a lot of fun shapes. So I encourage you to give it a shot. 
So, what are you waiting for MAKE THAT COVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment