Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Hello, you there? Oh, I guess not...

 So I posted a video, that questions how important it is. You can find this on the TikTok page or later in this blog. But let me tell you about this video and where this thought came from. It basically started after posting about camp this upcoming week.

I had made a post about heading to camp and figured with it being a week or so away post another one to spread the excitement a bit more. It was strange how at this moment now, People are still watching the first video and still commenting, but the new one is slowly getting attention. I didn't think much of it, but then something upset me later. I've noticed that in Instagram, the only videos that got the most attention were the ones that had to do little of what I wanted to share and more about anything else.

If the video was about a monster drawing for the contest more followers would have watched it and reached 86 views. However, if the video was about the time aligning with the date it would reach to more non-followers and have 294 views. Now I tested this to see what caused this. Was it the cover? I used a picture to basically hide what the video was about and wait for results. It was one of those "I'm a - or course I -" videos. More followers watched it and low views.

This was an interesting event. It seemed that no one was attracted to or wanted to know about Shiver and Fears. So one day I was thinking of my next video project and thought no one wanted books, so what would happen if a statement was placed that basically stated that writing is a waste of time? Would it get viewers? comments? questions? or would it just be ignored? I tested this, which you can find here attention grabber <<

You watch it? So tell me, what are your thoughts? I'll explain it to you in the next blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment