Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, April 18, 2016

Party Supplies go over the limit

So I head to Walmart to buy some supplies to make shirts for the Shiver and Fears party. So I need ink for the printer, iron on paper, and tie dye for color. I need shirts as well, but those are bought already. So I got the ink and the tie dye, all I need is the paper. The only paper they have is 3 sheets and it's $7, well I'm distracted by this nice guy who's trying to sell Cox and want to have a chat. Now I'm always in for a good chat, So I get three boxes, chat and go.
Now not realizing 7+7+7 is over the limit. Turns out being rushed and distracted is not handy when your goal is focused on one thing. Why do people push others? It's hard enough to focus when someone wants to talk to you. Which me, I like to chat with a fan about a book or music, but I'm unsure what it was that got me $77 in the end with products I didn't even mean to get. Good thing I didn't walk in with $100, otherwise I'd be stuck with supplies I don't need.
Being an author is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment