Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Thursday, December 15, 2016

When 1 Author Meets Familiar Faces

Well it's amazingly a small world! If you remember before I made an appearance at Ridgeview Elementary. Well I come to the Life Change Ballroom performance and who suprisly is also here? A few friends from church. But then who else do I see here? My neighbor from across the street! But before all that who do I see on stage? Cindy, the ballroom instructor... And of course the ballroom dancers of Ridgeview Elementary!!
It was good to know some kids who viewed my presentation were also dancers. They were great too. I smiled at every introduction and every dance they preformed, the swing, chacha, tango, and a few more.

Know what enjoyment to hear that these dancers from the same school I went to won not one, but two awards. Not only that, they won first place finals. I also want to congratulate Britton. I speak for BCC when I say we're proud for their hard work. That night I was cheering on two schools. One was my home school (the school I went to at their age) the other was the school I worked with.  So after hearing they were the last two schools to be titled 1st and 2nd place I knew either way I'd be happy to announce in a way Shiver and Fears is a part of that school.

No comments:

Post a Comment