Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Friday, September 8, 2017

New Story Idea

Just thought of a new story, inspired by my annoying niece. I'm sure there are a few of you who have to deal with the free card child. You know, the child who gets away with things. What gives them the free card? Well meet Pendy - I know, it's not a real name, I'll work on it.
Pendy is a nine year old girl which at the age of 9 all the powers of a free card disappear. Not for Pendy. Her cousin watches in horror as she gets away with things, even if it's something you'd normally get in trouble for. Her cousin needs to solve why Pendy isn't getting trouble. After writing Bus Driver of Doom I plan on rough drafting the book: Brat Attack at Wick Ave. Check out the rough draft coming soon. If you have any question post them on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment