Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Shiver and Fears giving Thanks

Today Shiver and Fears spent Thanksgiving with the Dillon family. Now after working in tennis with their kids and chatting with the mom a lot I was glad to be invited to a new friend, Amy's family. Now I've been with many families before including the Graves, Agnellos, Fishers, Joyces, Haywards, Clements, and plenty more. So how was this different from any other family I spent with? Well not only was I spending a holiday with them, but I was also meeting the wider range.
So I will admit I was nervous at first (I'm sure everyone would like me) it's not everyday you join a friend you've met within a year's family for a national holiday. If it is, it was new to me. I enjoyed them. Amy's parents are funny and kind and their house was huge. It was a two story lake house with a jacuzi and a whole table of food.
Now befoe I go on about the boys let me just mention there were 4 tables. Now I've seen a bunch of thanksgiving episodes on tv and everyone has a dinner table and a kiddie table(cause there's always that one person who wants to avoid the kiddie table) but I always thought it was a sterio type... This family actually had a kiddie table!
I also want to mention there was a lot more going on at there Thanksgiving then even at my house.
Now back to the boys. Gray, John Paul, and Parker are brother who are ready to get in the action. After eating dinner, a game of tag and time on the phones and tablets. Parker made a choice to jump in the lake... TWICE!
Now with it being hclose to winter, you can understand how cold lake water can get, especially after getting out of a hot tub. WOW!
Anyway this author enjoyed his Thanksgiving this year and hope to do it again. Hopfully you're not jumping in a lake, but your having fun as well!
Happy Thanksgiving!🦃

No comments:

Post a Comment