Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Event #1 of 3 Juneteenth Film Festival

   Yesterday June 16th, 2018 I was down at The Jewel Theater presenting Shiver and Fears books to the public. If you are a fan then you should know about Shiver and Fears annual audio books give-a-way during the Christmas season. Well I was selling those audio books just yesterday for $5 each. Here is the live video, you can find on facebook:
   You know, it's a small world. And in this small world I've ran into 6 family members, a student from Ridgeview elementary who was present when I made a presentation there, two kids from church who are fascinated into Shiver and Fears, a woman who could be the future LT. Governor and a young dance group called Joyful Praise that just so happens to include my niece.
  Now that Shiver and Fears has made a summer appearance in June, now we can focus on the event in July. So far we have a few things set. The park is paid for, the water balloons are ready, prizes are collected. But there are a few things missing: the cake, the dunk tank, and the guest list. But we'll have everything in place this July 14th.
   Stay in tuned, because coming this July is the new book Magical Times, only $8. I'm sure your be surprised in what we have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment