Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Caught on Camera

Taking a break on book blogging, because I have a question. Have you ever just minded your own business doing something and later looked in a newspaper or watched the news or even watched a video and said "Wait, I was there!" or "Hold on, when was that?" or what about "I recognize that place.." Well, earlier this week (Sunday to be exact) I was coaching with my buddy Shawn with 7 young players outside my church on our new courts and thought, 'What a great day.' Then today that young, little girl, with the blue racket, traveling around the cone, her mother (a friend of mine) showed me a newspaper with that tennis day on it.

I was in confusion, like when was this taken? Where am I in all this? Wasn't I there? All was answered when the church pastor (the man in the black jacket) posted this video on facebook. Well, my mouth dropped as I told myself, "I was there!" and asked, "Where am I in this?" "When was the newscast even there?"

Well, it was good to know that at 00:32 my friend Shawn and I had our spotlight moment with those 7 tennis champs. (I'm the one in white jacket and hat) I still wonder where those camera people were because I would have noticed them if they were there. (must have been in Coach Mode). who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment