Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, July 14, 2019

AJ Hard-The Song Artist

Years ago Shiver and Fears was a book series that very little knew of. 7 years later, multiple readers from multiple states of the U.S. own a copy of a Shiver and Fears book. If a reader like yourself doesn't own one, or even if you don't know a reader with a Shiver and Fears book then that's on you! 

But this blog is about more than books, this blog is about music. That's right, music. As you might know, I preformed 'Someday' in front of a crowd in Golden, Missouri. A few weeks later that song received over 100 views on youtube, but it didn't stop there.

At this moment now, you can not only listen to 'Someday' at Youtube, but also purchase it at  amazon music as well  a few other songs written by me as well. Songs such as 'Gilded Cage', 'Good-Bye', and 'Friendship to Break' are included.

These songs, just like the books, are placed in many sites. Spotify, a downloadable site used for making playlists, have the 6 songs too. 6? You might be saying, "I'm only counting 4." Well 1 is a Christmas original called 'Who is Mrs. Claus' and the other is a karaoke of 'Someday'.

Now let's rewind, I said you may not know about Shiver and Fears, or even know someone who reads Shiver and Fears. That's your fault, and here's why. You've been reading about all the work I put into my books and my songs, but have you put any effort into sharing with your friends, family, co-workers, or neighbors? My thoughts are no.


What about you? If you really want to know more about Shiver and Fears books and any songs I've written all you have to do is ask... I'm waiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment