Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Friday, August 30, 2019

Get Monsterfied

Sending out a message to everyone about this October


Now here's what happens: That photo will be placed on youtube (october 31), facebook.com(Shiver and Fears page and Read It-group), and instagram find it under #getmonsterfied. Oh, and of course the Shiver and Fears website! > Shiverandfears.com (under NEWS > GET MONSTERFIED) The site will also include a poll for you to vote.
Right now we're working on schools allowing students to enter. 🤞Hoping it all goes well. Want to enter now? Go ahead, but I promise you, you won't get a picture back until September12. But if you do enter, I hope you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment