Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, August 3, 2020

Let's Meet an Author: Keshia McEntire

You ready for this one? Meet Keshia McEntire

she is the writer of The Eden Saga:
(Saving Eden and Finding Eden)

Just click here < to see her work

Other than writing Keshia is interested in photography, travel, and baking

Keshia doesn't have a website, but she does have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KRSMCENTIRE/

she likes to read YA dystopian, sci-fi, and fantasy

and writes YA dystopian (with science fantasy elements)
Reminds me of Magical Times books I write. Hers might be a little more adventurous. Comment what you think
Shiver and Fears

No comments:

Post a Comment