Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, May 4, 2020

Let's Meet an Author: Shana

How's it going my fans? Since it's May it's time to meet another author. I haven't met her in person but I can tell she has a heart for people.
Meet:
Shana W. Gourdine

she wrote the book "The Mask Behind The Mask"



You can find that book here: 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1796017639/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_XnsHEb5EA5XCF


She enjoys writing, cooking, movies, going to different restaurants, spending time with her family and dancing


Learn more about her at Shana Gourdine Author on Facebook



She enjoys reading Romance, poetry and writes Poetry 💓💓

Be on the lookout for more author interviews from AJ Hard! I haven't heard from anyone yet, but there's still time to spear.

No comments:

Post a Comment