Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, June 1, 2020

Let's Meet an Author: Sehloho Rampai


We have another author for June we want to introduce. In my opinion, he's unique. I'm sure you'll like him too.

Meet Sehloho Piet Rampai

He has written four Poetry Books including The Word, Poetic Justice, Poetry O'clock and Mabinabine

You can find his work at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Rampai

His hobbies are coaching and playing Rugby as he is a qualified Rugby Coach and enjoy farming a lot

Sehloho has a blog: Sehloho Piet Rampai.com and a website Word Press.com

Sehloho's favorite book genre to read and write is poetry!

Hopefully, you enjoyed our first poet, can't wait to know our next author!

We don't get a lot of male poets. Comment below on what you think about our author this month. Want to learn more about him? Comment your questions below or visit him on facebook

3 comments:

  1. I never met ntate Rampai,but I have been inspired by his work in English and in Sesotho. He is a great prize winning poet of our time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! We post a new author every month. Be sure to explore our blog, and share what you like!

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot guys this serve as encouragement you can meet me here are my Whatsapp tens +27833153385

    ReplyDelete