Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Shiver and Fears on MeTv!



I always wanted to be presented on tv. It was the one thing I hadn't gotten to do yet. Well you may not know, but yesterday- March 29th was the day.You watch MeTV? It's memorable Television for adults when they were kids. Well they've added a new show in January called "Toon in With Me!" Nearly every episode presents fan art and mine was seen:
 Here is the actually picture! It was amzing moment for me. If you enjoy Bugs Bunny and Popeye and stuff I think you should turn in a drawing as well... Well, watch the show first. 
Shiver and Ferars has been making appearances to differnt people. Photos, videos, interviews, and songs. In fact, Shiver and Fears has grown to not only publishing hand copies, but also giving t-shirts as well. What other hand made product will Shiver and Fears be giving to people? Guess you'll have to find out!
Meanwhile want to give a shout out to Bill the cartoon curator and Toony the talking tuna.
I hope you enjoy the Shiver and Fears audiobook I sent. As for you (the reader) I hope you have a scream of a day. Enjoy! catch the short video here > https://youtu.be/Ts_-set76X0

No comments:

Post a Comment