Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Creeps Pays a Visit

 A lot of you have seen Creeps, Shiver and Fears mascot. We don't talk about him much, because for those of you who don't know, he's an ice monster.

He enjoys being ice-olated (dumb joke; I know) But he doesn't like to be around people. But this October he decided to pay a visit to Britton Elementary. Right now he's spending the month in Ms. Pollard's class. Why?
 Before we answer that let me tell you why you don't hear about Creeps alot. For one thing, he's an ice monster, so weather here isn't the best for him. Secondly, you don't want to poke the bear (ice monster in this case) with tasks he doesn't want to do. Lastly, he doesn't do too much. 
So that give you the question of Why is Creeps visiting an elementary school? Well, I've asked him to pay a visit to the students and give them audio books. Every school day he gives a audio ticket to good students. 
Now, I told him not to eat anyone. So Ms. Pollard is feeding him ice cubes to keep him calm. I do wonder how the students are treating him. Because if they treat him wrong, he might go balistic! Well I'm sure he'll last a while, I mean we have Fall Break So he only has 3 weeks with those kids. Not too bad!
Creeps will be leaving soon, before Halloween. I thought he'd stay longer. But I guess it's a tradition; come to school for a month and disappear back to your habitat. Where does he live? Shoot, I don't know!


No comments:

Post a Comment