Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Happy Shiver and Fears Day!

 Today is a special day. No, it's not Shiver and Fears Bookaversary, that's over the summer. No, the hliday I'm talkling about is Shiver and Fears author's birthday is today!

 Sorry, you don't get a day off work because of it, but you do get to celebrate with a thriller collection of Goosebumps! That's right, today I'm enjoying my birthday with a marathon of Goosebumps.

But that's not all that's happening on this day. I will be passing around Shiver and Fears ebook stickers to my new fans at work! They are already enjoying Shiver and Fears books placed in their classroom, now it's time they enjoy a gift from the author. That's what makes this day super special!

Now you as a blog reader, might want in on this. If you're there, here's what you can do to join in the excitment. Leave a comment! I know I've told you this many times before, but no, seriously, leave a comment. a little kindness goes a long way, even if you don't know the author that well. 

We may not know each other well, but everyone deserves a happy birthday. Washington gets one, Amelia Airhart surely gets one! Gosh, I know for a fact R.L. Stines gets one. As a published author for 10 years, i deserve one too! 

Just leave a birthday comment, and watch what good it does for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment