Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Nappy Root Book

 So let's talk about this second book signing. Coming this Saturday, Shiver and Fears is making an appearance at Nappy Roots with the book: No Body Park.

I'm very curious on what it'll be like. Apparently, this bookstore is still working to grow attention. What I know about it so far is that they have a tutoring program, and only open till 7 pm. 5 days a week.

So, what is Nappy Roots like in business? I don't know. Guess I'll find out this weekend. Hope you'll be there. 

A few ideas we have for this event is a photo take with Boo the ghost, ebook give-a-way and a few Shiver and Fears books..

Now last book signing at Barnes and Noble we nearly sold out of the collection, but can Shiver and Fears be just as lucky this time as they were before?

Find out in the next blog from Shiver and Fears.

BTW. For those of you who read these blogs, you really need to send them to your friends. Sharing is scaring... I mean caring by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment