Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Chill out! School Starts!

 So what's been up with Shiver and Fears? I'm sure you've been sitting at the edge of your seat waiting to hear.

Well can you believe you favorite author has a new product? No, not the mug, not the shirts, no, the cookies were already a thing! I'm talking about ice-cream. Before I give you the full 411, let me tell you, if this Shiver and Fears product makes a good impression on a few people before making it to sales. If enough likes are given, then this product will be sold in the summer of 2024.

Don't give me any confusion looks! Ice-cream is a hit throughout the summer. So why so late making it? Well, most of the summer was dedicated to Shiver and Fears' bookaversary. After that, the idea was made, what if a new product was made? Hence, Chill Out Ice Cream was made! Now this is no ordinary ice-cream; coming from the author, it never is. This blue ice cream is made from White chocolate and caramel. 

Yes, you heard me, BLUE ice cream! and sprinkled on top is almond bark. This is different from Sugar and Fears cookies, which might sell this fall. (That is just blue sugar cookies with which chips.) Because this is a product that needs to be tested first. Our taste tester, Shiver and Fears' #1 fan, is trying it and will give the announcement soon. 

If this ice cream fails, a new set of ingredients will be placed. However, if passed, this new product will be not only served at the next bookaversary, but will be sold in 2024 along with Shiver and Fears self printed books.

At this moment, I want to give thanks to those who have my back in making Shiver and Fears what it needs to be.
Now, let's talk about what my next move for Shiver and Fears is doing the Monster Contest. hosted on Shiver and Fears website. all you do is simple:
put together a monster
save it to your computer
give the monster a name
write his hobbies
place in your name
email it to shiverandfears@gmail
and leave the rest to the other Shiver and Fears fans as they vote in September!
Meeatkids is our first entry.
Remember, we're not looking for scary, just your best look for a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment