Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

You Want Me To Explain?

You may have missed the fact that you can purchase the self-published version of Attack of the Headless Robot. If you have already bought it, you might be wondering how it's different from the Writer's Republic version. Or maybe you didn't notice it at all and are curious about what I'm talking about.



The truth is that working with Writer's Republic was a time-consuming and challenging process. At one point, I wasn't even sure if the book was going to be published at all. It's frustrating to think that I spent two months preparing a book that might not see the light of day. Everyone, including you, was eagerly waiting for this book to be published, but I had to hold back because of various problems that Writer's Republic was facing.


In the end, I decided to publish the book the same way I did with all Shiver and Fears books. A day or two after the self-publishing, I received an email stating that the book was on its way. I couldn't believe it when I received the book in the mail, and kids were already trying to snatch it out of my hand! They were so eager to read it that they were even bending it. That's when I knew the self-published version had to come out, and the new book hadn't even reached the shelf yet.


So, nothing can change until I get the final results. I'll keep you updated on that! #selfpublishing #kidlit #booklovers #amwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment