Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Late Christmas gift

 So I guess I'm celebratng Kwanzaa or something, i just recieved a gift in the mail. Who knew how helpful this would be. I mean, you wouldn't think a keyboard would be a reasonable gift, just because a laptop already comes with one. So why would a keyboard come in handy?

An ordinary keyboard wouldn't, but this is no ordinary keyboard. This one is bluetooth. I'll explain this in my next What's Inside video.

I actually wasn't going to do one, but this is actually something that needs to be introduced, just cause now I can publish on the go.

Which reminds me, I have a special gift I have my eyes on and it want to go get it before the end of this year. Which is coming up very soon.

Are you ready for another year?

OH! That reminds me, Be on the look on for any news about book signings and author events this year. I have a couple of plans made for this spring. Don't you follow me on social media? Do that now! ESpecially for Instagram. And be sure to be ready for the events coming this Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment