Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Work is in Process...

Hey, just wanted to share with you that I'll be participating in the parade on Saturday representing Shiver and Fears 🎉🎊. I'll be passing around candy to the crowd downtown 🍬🍭. However, I'm not fully prepared yet. I still need to buy banners for the car, candy packets, and collect business cards. Passing out candy during the parade has always been a challenge for me 🤔. I can't throw it from the vehicle and there isn't enough candy to give to everyone. It will take around 5 packets to make one good load for just one side of the parade. I haven't even gone shopping for the candy yet and I know we won't have enough business cards to distribute to the crowd. 


Winter has slowed down the progress, but I'm hoping to see you at the parade. It's going to be cold, but it'll be great to see our fans 👥. If you're coming, I have a "contest" for you. Take a picture of me at the parade and post it on social media with the hashtag #shiverandfears. You can also send it to my account. I'd love to share it on my stories 📸. You can find Shiver and Fears on Tik Tok, Facebook, and Instagram 📱.

FYI if you haven't already, follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day... even if it was already on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment