Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Friday, August 7, 2015

A whole new writing style

So apparently writer have to write the same. have to have paragraphs, must be on the left not center. I mean I can understand too many commas, or too much use of a word, or even punctuation is wrong, but for something silly as aligning words a certain way, or making paragraphs. They say this isn't for the publishing, but for the readers as well. Why can't someone write a book to write? Why can't it just be a book and not be in some perfect comparison to every 10000 books in the word. Then there's the number issue, oh I dare not get into that! Don't take this the wrong way critics are good, they make sure you understand you know what's the problem, my only issue is that everything has to be like everything else. A burger shouldn't have to come with potato fries, why not sweet potato fries, or even a different side dish? We should all be different and shouldn't have to run things the same. Who makes these 'laws' on how a song should be sung, or how a book should be written, or how a movie should be filmed? I was told my work is great, it might not be the next R.L. Stine story, but it's good. I guess it takes a lot in order to make something better than good, or maybe good just isn't enough for this place we call home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment