Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Working Solo

Shiver and fears had to fire the staff.... Ok, ok so technically there is no staff. No one was getting paid, but it was a team effort that no one was focused on. The graphics designer, Ashton, was fantastic at his work, but there's not much to do for Shiver and Fears in graphics. We had a Shiver and Fears fan club, but Skyler wanted to focus more on her singing carreer. Lastly our product designer was working in the store, so I thought, but even  Micha didn't have the time to help. AJ Hard is working alone now. I have from the start. However, writing is harder than I thought it was. See what I have to say in Writer's Jobs. As for now Shiver and Fears has over 100 mistakes and no one to help solve... for free. Money is the code-word and it's something that I'm unable to give to a few teammates. I guess you can call the Shiver and Fears team a volunteer job! But in this world, everything cost money.

No comments:

Post a Comment