Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Take a quiz

Are you really a Shiver and Fears fan? I bet you're saying "No, no I'm not, should I be?"  I guess not, but don't you think you should get a little involved?
 "I'm not buying books, I don't have the money," Shiver and Fears doesn't just do books, we have games, posts, quiz,
 "Where are they?" Google plus, facebook, have you even tried our website. All you have to do is type S-H-I-V-E-R A-N-D F-E-A-R-S. Right now as you read this blog your missing out on everything Shiver and Fears is posting for you to check out. Don't say you don't have time to check it out.
 Just search Shiver and Fears and take a vote, comment on posts, read a sneak peek or just click those blue letters and get more into Shiver and Fears books.
 Then you'll be a Shiver and Fears fan. Maybe at some point you will buy a book for you 10 year old nephew. But for now enjoy knowing Shiver and Fears company!

No comments:

Post a Comment