Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What makes Fears fearful? part 1

  In Shiver and Fears what makes "Fears" so fearful? Well, in The Unlucky Charm our main character, Trevor Silver is dealing with bad luck.
  His fear starts when finding a rabbit. Now you ask "What's scary about a rabbit?" Tell me this, what if you were at home alone and you turned to your bedroom door and a rabbit, not just an ordinary rabbit, but a blue rabbit was hopping pass your room.
  Now you would wonder where it came from, or even did you even see it correctly. So you rush out your room (because you don't want to miss it), follow it down the hall (or wherever you saw it going) and catch it in the living room.
  Now you notice something weird about this rabbit: 1 he only has three paws, 2. he's the same color as your rabbit's foot necklace, and 3 (the most obvious) HE'S IN YOUR HOUSE! How are you feeling? What if I told you he has sharp teeth and tells you "Give me back my foot." ? are you scared?
  You might be saying, "Just give it back," but do remember Trevor Silver A.K.A "you" suffer from bad luck, and this charm is helping you avoid it. Do you still give it back? Well it leaves you with a choice 1 give it and go back to bad luck, or keep it and fear the rabbit's eyes stalking you.
  Now you're probably sitting like "What is a rabbit going to do to me?" That's something the rabbit is planning, but you can imagine whatever it is (as a teenager) what he could do... Now I ask, are you scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment