Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Well, What Do You Think?

Here is where you can find Shiver and Fears arts and other things I work on.
You know being the author of Shiver and Fears is fun. Especially when you know over 100 viewer are interested. But the hard thing about working you way into fame is not only getting on tv, or out in public, it's knowing what your fans think of you.
  So tell me; What do you think? I know you like the pictures, the posts, the games, the comments, the news, ect. But what do you really think? Is there something you want to know more about Shiver and Fears? Is there something that you'd want to know?
  As an author I want to connect with my fans, but it's not something I can do without comments. I mean, why do you even like Shiver and Fears? Can't be the books, because I know you haven't read one. Maybe it's just our creepy appearance, or we're just something you catch, read, and move on with during the day.
  Whatever the reason is from being drag into it to  curiosity, I'm glad your interested, maybe someday you will buy Don't Mock A Witch and write a letter with your new Shiver and Fears pen. Maybe one day you'll check out the website monthly and see the news of the month and play one of our creepy games.
For now it's nice to know you even read these blogs. And I'll be there whenever you're ready to write that comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment