Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Do I Really Scare you?

I talked to a few readers and most of them said they don't read scary stories, that made me think about the 105 fans on facebooks and even you the bloggers. Do we really scare you or are you thinking because we're a horror book we're able to slip into your mind and make you scream?
You know there's that phrase that states you can't judge a book by it's cover. That phrase doesn't just go for books you think are boring, but also books you think are scary. I thought when filming our first Shiver and Fears video it was going to fearful:but one guy saw it and told us "What's scary about it?" Don't Play With Dolls is about a boy who gets teased for playing with dolls, so he tried getting rid of this one doll, but she keeps coming back. The thing is, this doll doesn't DO anything. She doesn't hurt anyone, she doesn't come to life, gosh, she's not even alive!
In the end you'll understand what's really going on... at least that's what I thought. Watch it to the end and comment if you do or not. You're the judge here.
Truth be told, I think the bloopers are better click here (WARNING IT'S 30 MINUTE LONG. 47 people think it's worth it though.
Will Warner made sure there were a few laughs.
I'm a little off track here. Just believe me when I tell you Shiver and Fears is scary, but not terrifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment