Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, November 16, 2015

Challenge Accepted

The Pathway of Waterdale: Curiosity Kills the Cat... by Aj Hard< We found Shiver and Fears on uncommon website. We're going around seeing what other website can fans find Shiver and Fears. Now we know the obvious, facebook, twitter, linkedin, of course blogger/google, let's not forget amazon, audible, booksamillion, and barneandnoble. But we're on more than just these websites and we want you (the viewer, to find Shiver and Fears somewhere else. Don't think of it as impossible.  Because I can find Shiver and Fears in many places. But you don't know a lot of those places. Most websites you probably never even heard of or even thought Shiver and Fears would be. Did you even know Shiver and  Fears are on kindle? or even found one 3 websites for audio? Bet you can't name them. I dare you to take the challenge. I bet you'll be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment