Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Chill House During Chill Season

    I've been wanting to write The Chill House for a while. But, like the other Shiver and Fears stories, I always found something better. The truth is the stories aren't written by 1st idea to last, they're in order from better to best. My very very first story wasn't The Unlucky Charm. It was The Haunted Cell Phone. After writing them both, The Unlucky Charm seemed more frightful. I mean being followed by an abnormal rabbit, because you have what belongs to them.
    I mean what if you had a mummy's eyes, or a skeleton's hand, or a pirate's peg leg? How creepy would it be if (even though they're suppose to be dead) they came after you just to get it back?
   Now think about The Haunted Cell Phone: Some strange phone appears from a rain storm and give awkward phone calls from no where. Hmmm,,,, being stalked by a rabbit or having a phone with cursed calls... Which scares you more?
   If you said stalking rabbit, I thought so too. If you said cursed phone, you get scared too easy. But, it's still good. That just means Shiver and Fears is scary enough to give you shiver and fears. I mean that's why it's called that.
    Now back to The Chill House, It's to be the last story written in 2015. Afterwards we're planning on working on something new. Check out our next blog to find out what we have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment