Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Only 5 codes

Google is only giving away 5 codes for Shiver and Fears audio book. And at 8 in the morning? Oh gosh, you're in for a challenge. Not only are you up against people on google, but also, twitter, and facebook as well.
Why are you getting just 5 codes? Shiver and Fears wants your likes.  Shiver and Fears is everywhere sure, but it's popular site is Facebook.
I'm giving you a chance to have a free audio book, because if you aren't into facebook or twitter then you still need a chance to be involved in our contests, but Google doesn't spread the same way facebook does, although Shiver and Fears can pull in people on google which you can't really do on Facebook, unless you're in a group, but even then it's just friends.
Back to the contest, Do you listen to your books? Shiver and Fears has 4 published audio book and with this these codes you can get one free.
There's only 5 codes, because sure I want you involved, but it's really for facebook fans. But don't get me wrong, I not saying you have to have  a facebook in order to play along, But it's our main source .
Do I want you to play? Yeah. Do I want you to win? Yeah. Why only 5 codes?
*sigh* BECAUSE WE WANT YOU INVOLVED, BUT IT'S NOT A GOOGLE THING, IT'S A FACEBOOK THING!
Just be on the look out for these free code, I'm done here!

No comments:

Post a Comment