Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quiz me

So we already established you're no fan of Shiver and Fears an-... No, your not! Yeah, I'm sure your not! ... Have you even tried to be a fan? Read a book? Listen to one? Involved in ANY sweepstakes? Yeah, so your not a fan. But I will say thank for updating on blogs, I guess.
Anyway like I was saying we've established your not a fan, but does that stop you from trying this quiz? I'm sure you'd learn SOMETHING if you take this quiz... ok, so maybe just the character's names, but who's to say you can't just look it up!
Maybe there's another quiz you want, maybe you read a sneak peek on amazon and want a quiz on that... HAHA! Yeah right, we just went over how your not a fan. But why not be a fan? I've hears a ton of reasons: I don't have money, I don't have internet at home, I never have time, I don't read, I don't like scary stories, I don't have a facebook/twitter account,  I'm too old for those books, my kid is too young,
Believe the words coming out of my mouth as I type... YOU CAN DO SOME-THIIIING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment