Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, February 8, 2016

Meanwhile during the fundraiser

here is where we are on funds... yeah, not much progress, but it's a start. Have you helped yet? https://www.gofundme.com/ybmgkwhg < click here or here and donate your funding. We've agreed to give away free Shiver and Fears audio books to each donator. I mean $40 is a good start, but $2000 is our goal. the minimum is $850, but we can't get anywhere if you're sitting there saying "I'm sure someone is donating," or "I can't donate much, so I just won't do it" Even a $1 is help. I mean when you give a tip you don't always give $5 or church service don't always get a $20 from you, and what about Christmas donations?
Yep, even the littlest of help is still helping, so don't deny helping. Half  Price Books wants Shiver and Fears to bring 100 books to the book signing so people like you can go, "Hey, what's this? Shiver and Fears?! COOL!" get a book signed and go "I met the author!" to their friends, kids, and grandkids. Shiver and Fears book can go a long way with YOUR help. So leave a donation, no just for the free audio book, not to get me off your back, but to give the kids a book they'll never forget!
 And hey, if you share it with your friends they might donate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment