Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fundraising

So I was setting up a book signing this March when the man in charge of Half Price Books tells me I need to bring 100 book copies. Now you would think getting copies of my own book wouldn't be so hard, but yet it is.
Now understand I can get free audio books, which is what I planned to give away during the book signing, but apparently the author (a.k.a me) has to pay the same amount of money to buy a copy. Now I'm not sure how good you are at math but a Shiver and Fears book cost about $20, so... That's right $2000!
So here's the deal, do you want to help? Click >here< a help fund Shiver and Fear. If you can't fund share the news with ANYONE you know. Family, friends, enemies, teachers, neighbors anyone and everyone.Shiver and Fears needs all the help it can get.
No need to sit there and say "There's nothing I can do, so I can't get involved" or "I don't know much about Shiver and Fears to do anything," because believe me someone can always do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment