Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Shop for a stamp

At Zazzle.com we have a ton of small products to buy. Now I know you're thinking $40 for a lamp? No way! But calm down. They do sales like every day for stuff like this. 40% off for any kind of card, 25% off for sweaters and shirts. I promise you, with the daily discounts zazzle has it'll be worth it.
 We use the logo on a few of our products, just for those 'It's about Shiver and Fears' stuff. I think you should give it a chance and check out the store.
Right now we're selling valentine card labeled with Shiver and Fears: The Dangers of Love, our slogan, Chill out with Shiver and Fears is on a pencil so you can stop using those boring yellow ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment