Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, May 4, 2019

New illustration

Well anyway, if your looking at the cover and thinking it needs some work, you're right. 2 weeks ago I chatted with a young artist, Randon Timberlake, and he's agreed to do the illustration for the books. Here is our book now:
I did the coloring, but the drawing came from my partner. If you read this book, you might notice some flaws in the writing. Well, the first few books I've written, I wasn't too focused on paragraphs. But after a few years, it grew on me. I'll get work on that later, right now I'm trying to finish A Puppet Family. At this moment right now I have 4 chapters to finished, send it to y editing partner, Cody, and then Randon will draw the cover. Want to know what his creative side is like? I do too. You'll see in Shiver and Fears 27th series.

No comments:

Post a Comment