Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas ADVENTURE

 Merry Christmas!!
I spent the last week and day (8 days people) on a boat traveling the Atlantic Ocean to 2 virgin islands and Nassau in the Bahamas. You won't believe what I've seen in these places. 

 multiple trees dedicated to famous Christmas movies (I don't know this one, but-

 this one represents The Grinch



 This one was for Home Alone

We also walked around and found some unique animals. It's funny how they don't really fear people as much as they do here is the United States.Can you find the Igina in this photo? I know it's hard to see, but it is there... It's pretty big too.
 
 
 I even saw the Grinch, I didn't think the famous Grinch would be added only because do you want your presents stolen by a green creature?

 There were tons of gift shops with dozens of things to buy. I bought a few, but even though I agreed to myself I'd only get a few things there were still a dozen more things I wanted to get as well.



I even made a few friends. If they are reading this I just want to state I saw you guys on the other side of the street and tried to call you, but because I was with a group (and we were in a hurry) I couldn't chat with you guys. Plus I didn't think we'd see each other again, I mean it's a huge boat!! BTW: Rarely do I win at board games! Honestly!!!

I bought this shirt, i bet you don't know where. J/K When I saw it, it wasn't very interesting, so I decided to take it home and splash some color into it. I 'll be posting a video on YouTube with a thousand more pictures. Got the idea from a young youtuber himself explaining how he videos his cruises, so I decided it'll help get rid of the thousand photos, but still keep the memories.
You'll find a lot of interesting people on cruise boats, that is if you look for them. Otherwise you'll spend it with your group and chances are you'll miss out on some interesting games and activities. Not that I truly did. I mean I watch a musical about King Henry VIII six wives. They were the hottest girls on stage. I had to send them a letter, hope they got it. If any of those six girls are reading this blog, just know I fell head over heels for all six of you. XOX 😍😍😍😍😍😍 
I did wonder was this musical like a thing, like High School Musical, or Swan Lake, or was it like a play put together for cruise boats... hmmmm, I'll have to look into that. Either way those girls could never be out beat. They WERE the 6 wives.
Well hope your Christmas or Hanukkah, or Kwanza, or whatever holiday you're into just remember. You don't want to invite this guy:  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment