Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Christmas travels

At this moment now, I'm off traveling. All my duties are done: tennis practices, school teachings, and church actions. I'll be traveling out of state and going on another adventure like you wouldn't believe. Where am I going? You'll have to wait this Christmas.
The only down side to this winter adventure is that Shiver and Fears will be on vacation as well...
You know, as in "closed for the holidays"
 Shiver and Fear is going off the.. Well, let me say it like this. There will be no contests, no socal posts, nothing until after Christmas!
It's time to take a break, Christmas is one busy holiday month and I've done as much as I've possibly could before taking a trip.
Now have you tried those codes from the last blog? They are for a free audiobook. That's what we're giving away this year for Scary Creepsmas to All this year. If none of the codes work go to Shiverandfears.com and try a code there.
Scary Creepsmas, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment