Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, January 19, 2020

1st Grand Appearance

I have made many appearances: schools, talent shows, tennis courts, and states. This year, in 2020 I'll be making a huge appearance at the OKC MLK JP. Also known as the Oklahoma City Martain Luther King Jr. Parade.
Tomorrow at 2p.m. I'll be inline with a bunch of bands, scouts, governers, and pageant queens as Shiver and Fears books author.

Want to know the best part? So you know how I have a partner, Randon? Well, he is going to be in the parade with me. You ill finally meet the new artist of Shiver and Fears! If this goes as planned Shiver and Fears will be live streaming this parade, if not then we will post pictures and videos on social media. Live streaming will be posted on Instagram, but pictures and videos will be posted on Facebook and Instagram. If you plan on going, be on the lookout for Shiver and Fears, author and illustrator. In fact, if you see us take a picture and hashtag Shiver and Fears ( #shiverandfears ) or tag Shiver and Fears on Instagram or Facebook( @shiverandfears ). I promise, if we find it, we'll like it and even give a prize for your post.
If you read this and it's too late at least post a picture of you at the parade and hashtag Shiverandfears ( #shiverandfears) F.Y.I That's 2 S's, one to begin Shiver and one to end Fears.

It's like I always say, one shiver, tons of fears!

No comments:

Post a Comment