Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

First Post, New Decade

Happy New Year to the next decade of fans. Shiver and Fears has been growing lately, and I know it's because of the partners I have. That includes cousins, my illustrator, Randon, my voice narrator partner, Deontae my promotor, Tina, My support group on facebook, and my reliable friends.
Because of these people: books have been selling, more fans have favored AJ Hard, books and songs have been listed to places like iTunes, Walmart, libraries, Spotify, and still is growing over time.
In fact, Pier88 has AJ Hard labeled on their wall:

 

Not quite sure what's in store for Shiver and Fears this year, but one thing is for sure The work pays off. and maybe one day my work will reach something like 31K, but for now I'm just glad it's making progress.
You know they say I'm not famous because I'm not on tv, or because I'm not nationwide with fans, or even because I don't know a lot of celebrities. My thoughts are, that's not what makes you famous. What makes a person famous is being known out of your peers. When you write something, like a song or book, if it's good enough, people will let others know. And over time it'll grow. Everyone in the world may not know AJ Hard, or Asia Hardwick, but there are people who don't know Deon Mitchell or Kevin Hart or Ant Blades but they still have fans and thanks to you, I do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment