Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, November 2, 2020

Let's Meet an Author: JaLeissa Speight

It's that time again, we have another author we would like you to meet,



this is JaLeissa Speight

she is the writer of "You Are My Sonshine" (pretty clever huh?)

You can find her book here at amazon < click here

Jaleissa enjoys spending time with family and cooking

She doesn't have a website yet, but check out what she has on social media

She enjoys reading Thriller (I'm sure she'd love "The Unlucky Charm")

but writes Children’s stories herself

wow, we have a few other authors we want you to meet. In the meantime, keep up with Shiver and Fears with our other blog stories
Any questions you want to ask? Comment below, we would see if we can get JaLeissa to answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment