Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Monday, January 18, 2021

Loud and Proud in the Parade

 Today was fantastic. Here I was watching the annual MLK parade in OKC. This year was differnt than all the others. Because of Covid 19 the parade had been sent viral. 

As most of you may know I was a part of the parade back in 2020. This year I wasn't so sure if I'd make it. The first part of the parade was special sponsors who made their announcements and speeches about the whole parade. (Kinda like how they start a football game) Then the real parade began. Dozens of vendor sang, presented their work, and spoke. As this was happening I was sending the live video to all the fans and friends I know.

I couldn't miss a second of the parade because I wasn't sure if I had made it or not. As I started to comment and sponsor myself I heard a familiar noise. Click here for what it was.

Over 300 people were watching that parade and over 300 people comment how much they enjoyed each sponsor and vendor. Question is, how many of those people were my fans? I would like to think about a quarter of that crowd was for me. It's a special privilege to be a part of an event where we can all come together, whether it be Christmas or Martin Luther King!

Catch this parade on Youtube.com- 2021 OKC MLK HOLIDAY PARADE

No comments:

Post a Comment