Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sugar and Fears


 So here's a story: I spent my Saturday cooking 4 dozen batches of Sugar and Fears cookies for the annual family gathering. I had everything set, so when the time came to go the gathering Sunday afternoon... plans were changed.

Now usually parties and gathering change because of weather or guest host last minute problems. This was not the case. The problem is finding that person to rely on. Yep, it's true even celebrities have a hard time finding a reliable source. 

So now I have a whole batch and mouth watering white chocolate chip blue sugar cookies and no where to place to put them. Now if I'm correct, you might be saying just throw them away... can you imagine working the day away on special cookies that you end up having to trash? Not me.

Now I have to find a plan for a wasted Sunday afternoon and figure out who to send these cookie to. It just comes to show, you can't just spend your weekend with just anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment