Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Exclusive Information on the Proud Family New Series


 I have been so excited about the Proud Family making their come-back. But one thing I have been searching for before others was a view of the the theme song. I tried mentioning it to Joyce Wrice, the singer for the theme song, but no luck. I searched the web for it, but still couldn't discover it.

Proud Family has been posting about toys, trailers and cast interviews. But one thing they seem to be keeping secret is the theme song. Must be trying to save that for February 23. Well, I might get in some trouble showing this to people, but it's something people should hear about! 

I filmed a drawing of Penny Proud that I drew with the new theme song playing. Now, I tried posting it on Youtube, but "copyrights" blocked it. But it's not fair to present clips of the show and intel on footage but hide the theme song, especially since people are all over the net talking about how they can't wait for the show.

Now, about my drawing. No, I didn't trace it. I used a drawing of Penny Proud to create a new Penny Proud drawing. If you can't tell, I gave Penny an earing. and a pair of wrapping heel shoes, with some purple lipstick. Truth be told, maybe she could do better without purple or the pigtails, but I didn't want to change Penny too much. Didn't want to take the chance!
Can't wait for The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder. Because to me, the best part is the theme song!
Proud Family : Louder and Prouder

No comments:

Post a Comment