Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Valentine from Shiver and Fears

 So Shiver and Fears pass out two kinds of card every year: Christmas cards:

 which feature one of our scary posts including Boo our ghost friend, Creeps our ice monster pet, or one of our monsters of the year.
A little too fearsome for Christmas I know, but it's what we use best.
Another card we send out to people is for Valentine's Day:
 This year we are sending those to staff at an elementary school. Why? Because so many of those teacher have enjoyed our company. We have given away a load of audio books, enter students in contests, and are about to have a package sent to the school for the students to all go home with a Shiver and Fears book.
For any teachers reading this, Thank you for your support!!!
At this moment now though, Shiver and Fears is supporting Valentine's Day by joining in a party for young readers today!
Afterwards, Shiver and Fears author... me is going to spend the night on the Mrs. of Shiver and Fears. That's right, if you haven't already known. Although I am not married, there is a someday- future Mrs. Shiver and Fears in my life. Interesting news huh?
Who is this mysterious person? You may be wondering, well that's for me to know and for you to figure out!


No comments:

Post a Comment