Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Contact on Discord

Ever wanted to ask a question to AJ Hard? Not only does the website have a Q&A on the website, but you can meet me on Discord. I am starting a Fan club on discord. Anyone is invited to chat with me and learn more about Shiver and Fears. And with Summer coming up, I have a lot to inform you about.
You want to know the rules?
1.Shiver and Fears is always looking for partnership, so if you have a talent or a hobby, it might be useful for Shiver and Fears, so share it.
2. We stay child friendly here on the server. Let not use foul language on the server, just in case we have some young members.
3.Be kind and responsible. We use code names on discord. But we don't have to be friends if you don't feel comfortable.
We hope to see you soon, if you have any question, I'd love to answer them. So, see you on discord!

No comments:

Post a Comment