Featured Post

See it, like it, click it

Something I notice from my so called fans. They see it and like it, but do they really click it? The answer is no!! Don't think I don...

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

What's Your Story? Picture's of the Mischievous Cousin By Royalle M

 My name is Mia. I'm 19 and have a cousin named Royalle. She is in the 4th grade. I thought she had school today,but she said there wasn't any school, I thought it was weird, but back to the story.

She was coming over one day as she just lives a few blocks away.

I heard a knock at the door, "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me, Royalle," 

"Come on in," I hollered. "It's nice to see you, now it's time to have some fun. Let's play tag."

"Ok," Royalle said. "Tag, you're it!"

FEW MINUTES LATER

"OMG, that was so much fun!"

"Yeah," Royalle agreed.

Royalle and I were laying on the green grass. My cousin got up, "Mia, I'm going to the bathroom,"

I got up too, "Ok, I'm going to get some water," I huffed.

IN THE BATHROOM

"Hmmm," Royalle  looked at the mirror. There were pictures of Ms. Cayton, Mr. Wilkinson, Mr. AJ and Ms. Loomis. GO BACK TO SCHOOL! 

"Mia, what's with the pictures?" 

I strolled in, "Pictures? What pictures?" 

Royalle shoot her head, "Never mind, can you get me some water?"

"Ok?.. But I think your mom is on the phone." I replied.

Royalle seemed confused, "My mom, oh... uh ok. Hello Mom?

"Why are you not at school?" her mom muffled.

"I am! Bye!" Royalle replied. "Here's your phone, Mia."

I put the phone in my pocket, "What did she say?" I asked.

"Ummm...

There was a knock at the door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's Royalle's mom!"

"Oh no!" Royalle whispered as she ran for it.


She kicked the door down and asked where Royalle was.

"She's in the room," I answered.

Royalle's mom opened the door and got her belt, "I'm going to whoop you back to Ohio!"

No comments:

Post a Comment